Skip To Content

Athabasca University

Letter of Permission

Students enrolled in the GC ITM program may take courses from other post-secondary institutions in fulfillment of the program requirements, provided such courses are applicable to Athabasca University's GC ITM program and residency requirements are met.

Students can also use the following agreements to take courses from other Canadian post-secondary institutions:

  • Western Canadian Deans' Agreement.
  • Canadian University Graduate Transfer Agreement (CUGTA).

Updated August 24 2017 by Student and Academic Services

AU, CANADA'S OPEN UNIVERSITY, is an internationally recognized leader in online and distance learning.